Friday 13 March 2020

Review: Fruits Basket Another, Vol. 1

Fruits Basket Another, Vol. 1 Fruits Basket Another, Vol. 1 by Natsuki Takaya
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Look my heart is filled with so much love for the original Fruits Basket series that it's absolutely flooded right now.

FB gave me so many life lessons and crazy as it may sound, it really inspired me to try and be more thoughtful and kind to everyone. It made such a big impact on me.

Now I get to re-live that joy and love through a whole new series starring the same family a generation later and I have all the feels (pretty sure that's the technical term).

So this is an entirely biased review because I loved this before it even existed.

I will say, though, that if you haven't read the first series before you pick this up ... YOU'RE WASTING TIME GODDAMMIT.

5 hearts for the return of Furuba. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(Story is legit like a 3.5 maybe but we're just getting warmed up, folks.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment