Friday 27 March 2020

Review: You

You You by Caroline Kepnes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holey smokes what the fkn cheese was that??!?!

I mean.

WOW.

This was a thousand times more disturbing than I ever anticipated.

This is vulgar and kinky and creepy and whatever your definition of 'messed up' is, this book is a billion times worse than messed up. It's horny as hell and filled with depravity and is so very, very disturbing.


...


SUPER ADDICTIVE, though.

I'm off to take that scalding shower now.

***

Pre-Read Thoughts 08/18

Was tossing up whether to read this book or not, clicked on a spoiler tag and had the end spoiled for me. Totally my own fault but that was enough to send this to the 'never gonna happen' shelf because now there's basically no point. Mixed reviews on here though so I'm not too broken up about it.

***

Edit 5/2/20: I forgot the spoiler I read! Hooray! Now I can read it fresh and finally understand why everyone is obsessed with the tv show. :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment