Thursday 7 July 2022

Review: InuYasha, Vol 3: Good Intentions

InuYasha, Vol 3: Good Intentions InuYasha, Vol 3: Good Intentions by Rumiko Takahashi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay I admit I got bored halfway through reading this and switched to comics, but it's actually not bad.

I like that we're starting to see some new characters coming through - it's one of my fave things about this series. There are so many wonderful and weird characters that really shine through, and it was great fun being reintroduced to Shippo at the end of this volume since I forgot about him haha. He's so great!

Anyhoo, the main story is okay but the real fun happens towards the end there so it really does make you keen for the next one. I do love that the action doesn't get lost in the illustrations - it's always easy to follow which helps you stay in the story.

Will eventually continue but I think that's it for me for now. I need a time out from manga I think!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment