Tuesday 16 May 2023

Review: Wonder Woman, Vol. 2: Through a Glass Darkly

Wonder Woman, Vol. 2: Through a Glass Darkly Wonder Woman, Vol. 2: Through a Glass Darkly by Becky Cloonan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not as good as Afterworlds but still fun.

I really enjoyed the return of Wonder Woman, and how the world rejoiced. It was really cool to see the support for her.

The story after that, though, fizzled a little. There's a thread with Dr Cizko doing nefarious things and causing a bit of trouble, but ultimately there wasn't really a huge threat here to raise the stakes.

Added to that, I've read more recent issues so one of the big reveals that would likely have delighted me was already kinda spoiled.

The artwork wasn't anything particularly spectacular, but I did still appreciate it and it was easy enough to follow.

Overall, kinda average all around but building towards something bigger.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment