Wednesday 27 January 2021

Review: Geek Ink: The World's Smartest Tattoos for Rebels, Nerds, Scientists, and Intellectuals

Geek Ink: The World's Smartest Tattoos for Rebels, Nerds, Scientists, and Intellectuals Geek Ink: The World's Smartest Tattoos for Rebels, Nerds, Scientists, and Intellectuals by Emanuele Pagani
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ah, this book is gorgeous. I love everything about it.

My single complaint is that I wanted MORE.

I liked that there was info on the artists, and while I wished there was more variety in the topics (lots of Star Wars and HP, not a huge amount of anything else particularly geeky) I really enjoyed just appreciating the details.

Some very clever work by some very talented artists. I did go through and look them all up on Instagram and sadly it seems some of the info in this book is outdated, but I still found most!

I'll definitely keep this one somewhere handy so I can look at it all the time. It's already given me inspiration for more tattoos! <3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment