Tuesday 21 February 2023

Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin by Kevin Eastman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

EPIC. Absolutely epic.

We all know about the four ninja turtles and their master, Splinter. In this tale, set in the future, only one remains. He's on a mission to avenge his family, and he's got nothing but vengeance to live for. It's gonna get wild.

I honestly loved everything about this. I never expected to be as emotionally invested in a comic book as I was in this one. Naturally, with only one turtle left, we need to discover what happened to the others and it is an emotional ride, my friends. One particular image from this series will stick with me a long time.

The artwork just works so well with the story. Story and art really complement each other and the colouring is particularly symbolic. I found it so easy to follow that I was able to really lose myself in the story. This series has officially upped the bar for me with comics.

Absolutely brilliant read, and one I'll be recommending for sure!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment