Wednesday 12 October 2022

Review: My Girlfriend is a T-Rex, Vol. 1

My Girlfriend is a T-Rex, Vol. 1 My Girlfriend is a T-Rex, Vol. 1 by Sanzo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is superb and amazing and you will have a tough time convincing me otherwise.

Also, is it weird that I relate to a T-Rex girlfriend?

It was a bit hard to get used to the smaller chunks of story as opposed to one continuous story - the subheadings really threw me off and it took me a bit to figure out they were still mostly continuing a story.

The illustrations can be confusing at times but honestly, I didn't care too much about that. I was really just keen to see this t-rex girl try and fit into human society and she does it so hilariously badly. I like her a lot.

The dude (honestly, I don't even remember any names, I read it too fast) seems like he's got a dark past that will come further to light, so that makes me curious. But honestly, I don't really care. I'm really just keen for dino-antics.

Dinosaurs are the best, aren't they? :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment