Sunday 29 December 2019

Review: Godsgrave

Godsgrave Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well that was FKING AMAZING.

It's like ... Spartacus only Spartacus is a lady assassin who fights dirty with a sassy cat made of shadow as a sidekick.

✓ Blood
✓ Murder
✓ Scheming
✓ Sex
✓ Sass
✓ Mayhem
✓ Brutal fight scenes
✓ Dramatic deaths
✓ Monsters
✓ Secrets and Mystery
✓ Familiar faces
✓ New enemies
✓ ...

Okay look my list is getting too long but the point is this book is full of goodness.

Why no 5th star? Took me a bit to get back into Mia's story because we had to make new friends but she was in transit for a slow minute with none. Also because the gladiator lifestyle is not entirely unique. (But I really fkn loved it anyway.)

We've gone in a different direction from Nevernight but Mia is still kicking a whole lotta ass so just sit back and enjoy the ride, folks.

Also, I appreciate all Mia's new friends.

Sid > Ash I'M JUST SAYING.

Bring on Darkdawn

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment