Wednesday 12 October 2022

Review: Wisdom of the Shamans: What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us about Love and Life

Wisdom of the Shamans: What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us about Love and Life Wisdom of the Shamans: What the Ancient Masters Can Teach Us about Love and Life by Jose Ruiz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such an unexpectedly cathartic read!

I listened to it at work whilst doing odd jobs and I just became so absorbed - to the point that I've started listening again because there is just so much wisdom that I want to absorb.

There are shamanic legends within the pages that help to express the pillars of shamanic teaching, and I loved that aspect. I love myths and legends so this was such a great way for me to start thinking about these lessons. The narrator as well does an excellent job of remaining quite neutral in his tone so you can fully absorb what is being said.

Honestly, I bought this one on a whim and it gave me so much more than I was expecting. I'm actually really keen for the second listen because there's just so much content I want to properly consider.

There are activities, too, so that if you're keen to put things into practice you know where to start.

Fantastic read and highly recommend!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment