Monday 15 January 2024

Review: The Skull Throne

The Skull Throne The Skull Throne by Peter V. Brett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet cheeses, this got seriously HECTIC.

I am reeling.

This series really blew me out of the water. I've been smashing through them this year and still not stopping. The characters are fantastic and there are so many twists and turns to the story that it's hard to stop reading at any point.

I felt many, many emotions reading this. What a wild ride.

Also enjoying the slow introduction and get-to-know-you moments for new characters. Ashia is a fkn badass so I'm very happy to have heard more about her in this volume.

I thought there would be more Jardir and Arlen so on that account it was a little disappointing, but there was so much going on with everyone else that I forgot about that complaint easily enough.

Even Leesha had her moments, here, although she has become more unbearable as the series has progressed.

This latest book got me good, so I'm very keen to finish off the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment