Friday 9 February 2024

Review: Cibola Burn

Cibola Burn Cibola Burn by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another addictive installment, though I wanted more than what I got.

I really love how much this series keeps me on my toes - it's wildly unpredictable and I never know what it's building towards.

Characters are a whole lot of fun, and there's always someone you love to hate which really adds to the tension.

I was rather frustrated for a lot of this one - our guys just could not catch a break! And humans just so intent on killing one another ... it drove me crazy.

I think that's the crux of why I wanted more - everything about the protomolecule has fascinated me from the first book and this just didn't give me as much progression there as I wanted.

Epilogue sets up for something fun to come, though, so I'm very much looking forward to book 5!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment