Friday 9 February 2024

Review: The Housemaid

The Housemaid The Housemaid by Freida McFadden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow this was GREAT!!

Fantasy audiobooks are out, thrillers are IN!

This is actually the FIRST TIME I listened to an audiobook with rapt attention. I heard every word! Normally my attention drifts because I'm always doing something else at the same time (normally playing video games) but this time around I was HOOKED!!

I really enjoyed the way this switched between storytellers. Fantastic opening, thrilling chapter cliff hangers throughout, questionable behaviours ... just loved listening to this one! Took some real wild turns.

The characters are all pretty sketchy so you know anyone could be to blame and it takes a while to work out what's going on. The ending was fantastic.

Really enjoyed this thriller - it's given me a second wind for the genre!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment