Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Review: The Cinnamon Bun Book Store

The Cinnamon Bun Book Store The Cinnamon Bun Book Store by Laurie Gilmore
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

THIS IS NOT A COSY BOOKSHOP BOOK!

This is romance 100% and the cover is a CON.

I thought this would be a cute lil mystery about books, with a side of soft romance.

WRONG.

This is explicit and made me more uncomfortable than Sarah J Maas ever did.

Cute loser librarian uses hot playboy for fun summer, explicit sexual activity ensues.

There is no mystery, no clue chasing - no dead bodies or anything! What the heck!

I was fooled by the cover and I've never blushed harder. Goodness.

So yeah I guess if you like romance this'll get your rocks off but if you want a cosy bookish mystery bring some pearls to clutch.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment