Thursday 1 July 2021

Review: The Concise Laws of Human Nature

The Concise Laws of Human Nature The Concise Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Honestly loved reading this book all about manipulating people. Not what I expected at all!

There was so much in this book that I found myself nodding along to, but there was more that was quite enlightening. I thought it would be motivational and inspiring but it's also actually kind of ... ruthless.

It talks about things that affect the way we react, and why we as humans behave in certain ways, but then it tells you how to manipulate people that behave in these certain ways. It shocked me a little but I enjoyed it so much more thoroughly. Because you will easily recognise toxic people from these descriptions, and it tells you how to handle these people so that they don't infect your life. It also tells you how to adjust your own behaviours and things to watch out for in yourself so that you're not toxic yourself.

It's actually a bit tricky to review! It's quite an honest sort of book, and it wants you to be the best version of yourself you can be, but it's not above calling people out on their bs and telling you to stay away from people who will never change.

I had a lot of fun reading it and pulled so many valuable lessons and quotes from it. I really do highly recommend it if you want to become a master of understanding people.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment