Sunday 3 March 2019

Review: To All the Boys I've Loved Before

To All the Boys I've Loved Before To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Um?

What do I think??

I think this book is too damn adorable to leave me hanging like that!!!

***

Dear Lara Jean,

Quirky is a good thing. Being true to yourself is a good thing. Having two adorable boys fight over you is horrible (but secretly a good thing). Being able to bake is a good thing. Oh, how I wish I had your talent.

Your sister is kind of a b*tch, though. I mean, I have sisters. I get it. Sibling love is an unbreakable thing, no matter how much they annoy you. But I'm with Chris on this one: your sister needs to lighten up. At least you have Kitty with all of her youthful energy to keep you on your toes. Plus, your dad is pretty great, trying to keep up with three girls who are clearly a handful.

Josh is lovely and quite the gentleman but, let's face it, Kavinsky is a thousand times more fun. If you don't want him, could you give him my number?

Also, totally feel you on the driving thing, girl. That's a huge hunk of metal to be responsible for.

Now, if I go get the sequel straight away, can you please promise you won't tug my heart as much as you did this time? That would be great.

Love,
Krystal


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment