Monday 5 August 2019

Review: Recursion

Recursion Recursion by Blake Crouch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well this sure as heck did my head in.

Doesn't time travel always?

This time we're dealing with memory travel. Time travelling inside memories. Repeatedly.

My brain hurts.

I really loved the science side of it all, even if it's all pretty far-fetched and I'm sure smart science nerds could find a few plot holes here. It was a unique variation on time travel, and some really interesting concepts to wrap your head around.

It's also a really interesting statement on the greed and self-absorption of the human race.

I don't really know how to critique this properly so I'm just going to keep it simple: this is an intelligent read that will leave your mind spinning.

Rather enjoyed it myself, but I don't think I could re-live it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment