Wednesday 5 June 2019

Review: Aurora Rising

Aurora Rising Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MOTLEY CREW!! MOTLEY CREW!! MOTLEY CREW!! MOTLEY CREW!! MOTLEY CREW!!

I LOVE ME A GOOD (BAD) MOTLEY CREW.

I am being spoilt for stars this year because here's another book that gets all of them! LOVED IT.

How do I even pick a favourite character when I love them all so much?

And the sass levels, THE SASS LEVELS , HAVE MERCY!

That part where Tyler ... and then with Kal when he's ... but they're not supposed to ... and poor Kat with her ... and in the spaceship when Auri ... but then BAMF!! BAMF!! BAMF!!! *happy sigh*

Of course I don't have proper words for this review. I was expecting good things. I got GREAT things. And mayyyybe some was kinda predictable but who even cares because it's all about the journey and the sass and the mystery and the MOTLEY CREW doing MOTLEY CREW THINGS.

I am happy.

This is a good book.

You should read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment