Thursday 18 April 2024

Review: Kill Your Darlings #8

Kill Your Darlings #8 Kill Your Darlings #8 by Ethan S. Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Really happy with this conclusion!

It's been such a fun series - a great blend of fantasy and horror - so it's nice to see this getting a worthy conclusion. I'm glad they took the time and space for an oversized issue, that's quite fitting.

I didn't recognise Elliott when they jumped forward though whoops.

The artwork is fantastic and has been such a consistent draw for me.

The ending felt perfect, and I'm so glad. I'm looking forward to going back and reading the full series, now that all the issues are out.

Highly recommend this series for lovers of horror/fantasy graphic novels - keep an eye out for the trade paperback in early July!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment